A rare opportunity to assist in leading a talented and energetic team in an iconic property within the unique Werribee Park Precinct.
Joseph's Restaurant delivers a variety of unique experiences; the Famous Mansion High Tea and boutique Breakfast and Dinner.
About The Role:
You will report directly to the Restaurant Manager and assist in overseeing Joseph's restaurant operation across a variety of meal periods, through progressive team development and above all consistency in the delivery of a quality and memorable guest experience.
We believe in food and beverage done well and, with a creative kitchen team this is a great opportunity for anyone looking for more responsibility and to build their career.
To flourish in this role, you will be a dynamic individual, have a flair for creativity, a passion for delivering flawless dining experiences and are a natural motivator who loves to develop yourself and your people to achieve the greatest success.
You will succeed in this role if you have
- Experience in leading shifts and bespoke dining events
- A passion for everything food and beverage and sound knowledge to back that up
- A hands-on leader, who leads by example, builds in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- The resolve to deliver exceptional guest services and create a unique and memorable experience with personality.
- The knack to create relationships and connections with our staff and guests
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills
- Able to work a 7 day roster, over different meal periods. Able to work over Easter, Christmas and public holidays
About Lancemore Mansion Hotel:
Coming in at #9 of Best Hotels in Asia Pacific as voted by Conde Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice awards 2020, this iconic hotel, situated on a grand 19th Century estate amongst 10 stunning acres of formal English gardens, is an entire world apart. A truly spiritual experience, from the moment you sight the spectacular grounds you’ll feel in awe of Mansion’s rich history, grand architecture and unparalleled elegance.
Relax with a treatment at our award-winning spa, enjoy a picnic in our magnificent formal gardens and experience delicious farm-to-table dining at Joseph’s restaurant.
The perfect place to relax and reconnect, Werribee Park is home to the Historic Chirnside Mansion, Victoria State Rose Garden, Werribee Open Range Zoo and a natural riverine where you can find native wildlife and plants.
About Lancemore Group:
Founded in 1986, The Lancemore Group is a leading Australian boutique lifestyle brand and pioneer in boutique hotels and residential conference facilities.
- Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, wellness spas, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
- We value our people and, as such, offer career progression, generous staff discounts, company-wide incentives and team social activities.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then...
Click the "Apply Now" Button
Or contact us for a confidential discussion at [email protected]
Fun | Authentic Hospitality | Caring | Ownership Mindset | Performance | Growth
Follow us on LinkedIn