- Be part of our fun, guest service focused team
- Ideal for candidates looking to earn additional income
- Potential for the right candidates to join the team on permanent basis
- Access to exclusive benefit program #GetMORE at Lancemore - Enjoy dozens of Benefits from Pet Leave to discounts both within the Lancemore Group, and through a variety of big retailers.
Quite literally one of the grandest hotels in Australia, the Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park is a cosmopolitan haven of tranquility and charm. Set amongst 10 stunning acres of formal English gardens, expect grand architectural details, 91 curated suites, conference and meeting facilities, wedding and event spaces, Joseph’s restaurant and bar, a signature L.M. Spa, indoor magnesium pool and gym. Mansion Hotel & Spa is currently seeking a Casual Food and Beverage Attendant to join our guest focused team.
About The Role:
- Deliver exceptional guest service in various food and beverage outlets.
- Be an ambassador for the hotel
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment at all timesFlexibility to work a range of shifts - mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Provide personalised service to guests
- Provide consistent service capability during busy service periods
- Operate in a manner that is safe for yourself and others at all times – including meeting Food Safety and RSA requirements
- Experience in a similar role in an a la carte hotel restaurant or functions venue will be highly regarded
- Valid RSA certificate
- A desire for service excellence
- A basic understanding of wines and spirits
- A great communicator
- Availability to participate in a 7 day working roster of days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Initiative and be a team player
- Good personal presentation
- Self-motivation, can do attitude
Founded in 1986, The Lancemore Group is a pioneer in Boutique Hotels and conference facilities. Lancemore Hotels is an Australian leading lifestyle brand renowned for curated places, understated luxury, and a welcoming signature touch.
- We strive on constantly growing and seeking approaches to be better in everything.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
- If you are a talented, enthusiastic and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then...
Click the "Apply Now" Button
Or contact us for a confidential discussion at [email protected]
Fun | Authentic Hospitality | Caring | Ownership Mindset | Performance | Growth
Follow us on LinkedIn