About the role:
This is an amazing and rare opportunity for an experienced, passionate and professional Conference, Wedding & Events Coordinator to join a growing team and build on the success of this amazing property. You will liaise with a variety of clients, as well as maintain existing relationships. As part of the Wedding and Events team, you will have a diverse knowledge of industry operations, a 'can do' attitude and understand what it takes to achieve the best results and provide an unforgettable experience for their clientele. To ensure your success, you will have the support of the Group Sales Manager, as well as the General Manager. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with their experience.
- Success in delivering the perfect day to our up and coming brides to be
- Excellent telephone technique and the ability to maintain friendly relations with customers both internal and external.
- Conduct familiarization and site inspections with new and existing clients
- Exceptional customer service skill and a passion for creating an event that excels the expectations of the client/s
- You will have a 'can do' attitude and understand what it takes to achieve the best results and provide an unforgettable experience for their clientele.
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to work with and manage multiple clients and their details simultaneously.
- A genuine passion for hospitality and customer service
- Ability to work successfully within a close team environment and work unsupervised at times
- Good time management and communication skills
- Well-developed computer knowledge and strong admin skills
- You have a warm, personable yet professional disposition
- Ability to think quickly on your feet
- Attention to detail
- Last, but certainly not least, they should be reliable and energetic, and want a career in hospitality.
Lancemore Milawa reinterprets the vision of a country estate, where barefoot luxury meets the rugged terrain of regional Australia. Designed by award-winning interior designer Hana Hakim, creating an innovative, free flowing environment that will redefine what luxury in regional Australia is. Poolside hammocks and sunbeds lend Palm Springs vibes. In winter, nestled amongst award winning wineries and a backdrop of snow-capped mountains, roaring fires both inside and out, offer comfort and cosiness. The Hotel’s restaurant, Merlot, is helmed by local Executive Chef Aaron Jose, with more than 20 years’ culinary experience from award-winning restaurants including the two hatted Momo.
If you're ready to take on your next challenge and would like the opportunity to grow...
Click the "Apply Now" Button
Or contact us for a confidential discussion at [email protected]
Fun | Authentic Hospitality | Caring | Ownership Mindset | Performance | Growth
Follow us on LinkedIn