- Supervise a dedicated team delivering exceptional F&B experiences in our dining and event spaces
- Competitive salary and access to an outstanding range of exclusive staff benefits and discounts
- Full time role - Flexible shifts and hours - achieve life/work balance
- Grow your career with a leading Boutique Hotel group
Great opportunity for a passionate, customer service professional with a love of quality food and wine to work at a stunning Hotel, just 30 mins from Melbourne CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Exciting role, work in partnership with our Operations Manager to creatively provide interactive service and genuine hospitality to all guests
- Supervise shifts across a 7day roster including weekends
- Ensure superior beverage service is provided to all guests with a smile!
- Assist with staff training
- Experience in a similar role with a restaurant or banquet background
- A passion for good quality food and wine
- Availability to work a variety of shifts
- A strong guest focus with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Hands on! Lead by example and have your finger on the pulse.
- Have a strong sense of urgency to get things done quickly and works well under pressure
Lancemore Mansion Hotel at Werribee Park
Quite literally one of the grandest hotels in Australia, the Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park is a cosmopolitan haven of tranquility and charm. A premier and highly sought-after destination, just 30 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD. Our celebrated service and luxurious guest rooms pair effortlessly with the noble 19th Century estate and a stunning 10 acres of formal English gardens. Expect grand architectural details, 91 curated guest rooms, a library with an open fireplace, snooker room, spaces for private meetings and events, Joseph’s restaurant and bar, a signature L.M. Spa, indoor magnesium pool, sauna, and gym.
Lancemore Hotel Group
Founded in 1986, The Lancemore Group is a leading Australian boutique lifestyle brand and pioneer in boutique hotels and residential conference facilities.
- Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, wellness spas, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established Boutique Hotel brand and supportive team, then...
Click the "Apply Now" Button
Fun | Authentic Hospitality | Caring | Ownership Mindset | Performance | Growth
Follow us on LinkedIn