- Casual (ongoing hours from 6 hours and more available)
- Competitive salary from $28.46 to $39.85 per hour pending shift days
- Great role to earn additional income or start a new career!
- Flexible hours and training provided for anyone new to Hotels/HSKP
- Access to exclusive Lancemore discount and benefits program #Get MORE at Lancemore
- Stunning Hotel and tranquil surroundings
Lancemore Lindenderry Hotel is actively hiring new customer service staff to join our friendly, professional and supportive Housekeeping team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Cleaning public areas and assist with linen delivery to the housekeeping team.
- Attend to cleaning of guest rooms daily.
- Great for those who like an energetic work environment and enjoy keeping busy
- 7 day operation with varied rosters covering day/night/weekend shifts including public holidays are available to suit your family and other work commitments.
- To flourish in this role, you will have an eye for detail, a passion for delivering flawless guests experiences and are a genuine hard-worker who understands the art of teamwork in order to achieve the greatest success.
- Experience in high quality cleaning and customer service highly regarded
- If new to Housekeeping, you thrive in an active and at times physically demanding role that will burn plenty of calories and keep you in shape
- Work well independently and can self-manage your workload and quality of your rooms
- Love a challenge, take extreme pride in your work and recognise the importance of exceptional guest service.
- Well presented and ready to rock when you come to work with a positive mindset and a can-do attitude
Lancemore Lindenderry Hotel
A winner of multiple awards including, AGFG Chef's Hat Award, Conde Nast Traveler's Readers Choice Awards, Lindenderry is set in the very heart of Red Hill on 34 stunning acres of gardens and vines. Our luxury boutique, designer hotel is ideally positioned to soak up the spectacular Mornington Peninsula: soul-enriching nature, artisan produce and mere minutes from the region’s most revered wineries.
Lancemore Hotel Group
Founded in 1986, The Lancemore Group is a leading Australian boutique lifestyle brand and pioneer in boutique hotels and residential conference facilities.
Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, wellness spas, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then...
Click the "APPLY NOW" Button
Fun | Authentic Hospitality | Caring | Ownership Mindset | Performance | Growth
Follow us on LinkedIn