- Free YOU day - get A PAID off on your Birthday*
- Join an energetic, supportive management team
- Join a Boutique Hotel Group and work in stunning surrounds
- Exclusive staff benefit programs - "Get MORE at Lancemore" - loads of top retail and Group discounts
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, this key role is to deliver our high standards, consistently and efficiently with your HSK team.
- You will join a top team to deliver the finest cleanliness standards in the area
- You will be required to inspect public areas to ensure they are clean and presentable
- Assign daily room and public area cleaning tasks to HSK staff and support as required
- Contribute to our profitability through efficient planning and execution of housekeeping duties
- 7 day operation with varied rosters covering day/night/weekend shifts including public holidays
- To flourish in this role, you will have an eye for detail and are a genuine hard-worker
- Understand the art of teamwork and lead a team in order to achieve success
- Work well independently and can self-manage your workload and quality of your rooms
- A strong appetite to build and sustain relationships with your team
- A hands on and positive mindset
- Able to recognise challenges and meet them with a problem solving attitude
- You thrive in an active and at times physically demanding role
Lancemore Crossley St.
Beautifully positioned in a coveted laneway location, at the Paris end of Bourke Street, Lancemore Crossley St. embodies everything there is to love about Melbourne – grit, culture, art, theatre, sweeping views and seamless design. The design-led property features 113 curated suites, meeting facilities with modern technology, a rooftop terrace with sparkling city views, and an art deco inspired lobby bar.
Why work for Lancemore Hotels?
A pioneer in boutique hotels and conference facilities since 1986, Lancemore Hotels is an Australian leading lifestyle brand renowned for curated places, understated luxury, and a welcoming signature touch.
- We strive on constantly growing and seeking approaches to be better in everything.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
CLICK THE 'APPLY NOW' BUTTON
Fun | Authentic Hospitality | Caring | Ownership Mindset | Performance | Growth
Follow us on LinkedIn