- Casual (ongoing hours from 6 through 38 a week available)
- Competitive salary $28 to $54 per hour pending shift days
- Flexible hours and training provided for anyone new to HSKP
Lancemore Crossley St Hotel is actively hiring new housekeeping staff to support an incredibly dedicated team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Cleaning public areas and assist with linen delivery to the housekeeping team.
- Attend to cleaning of guest rooms daily.
- 7 day operation with varied rosters covering day/night/weekend shifts including public holidays are available to suit your family and other work commitments.
- To flourish in this role, you will have an eye for detail, a passion for delivering flawless guests experiences and are a genuine hard-worker who understands the art of teamwork in order to achieve the greatest success.
- Experience in high quality cleaning and customer service highly regarded
- If new to Housekeeping, you thrive in an active and at times physically demanding role that will burn plenty of calories and keep you in shape
- Work well independently and can self-manage your workload and quality of your rooms
- Love a challenge, take extreme pride in your work and recognise the importance of exceptional guest service.
- Well presented and ready to rock when you come to work with a positive mindset and a can-do attitude
Lancemore Crossley St.
Beautifully positioned in a coveted laneway location, at the Paris end of Bourke Street, Lancemore Crossley St. embodies everything there is to love about Melbourne – grit, culture, art, theatre, sweeping views and seamless design. The design-led property features 113 curated suites, meeting facilities with modern technology, a rooftop terrace with sparkling city views, and an art deco inspired lobby bar.
Lancemore Hotel Group
Founded in 1986, The Lancemore Group is a leading Australian boutique lifestyle brand and pioneer in boutique hotels and residential conference facilities.
Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, wellness spas, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then...
Click the "APPLY NOW" Button
Fun | Authentic Hospitality | Caring | Ownership Mindset | Performance | Growth
Follow us on LinkedIn